Does knowing Jesus make a difference when life seems out of control?
Please join us here twice a month for our video devotional series entitled “Christ in the Chaos: loving God when...”
- Each devotional will direct our thoughts and hearts to Jesus and His word when the circumstances of life press in, tempting us to fear, doubt, be anxious, or bitter.
- The 15-minute devotionals will be taught by one of our own FBC women, all in various life stages and varying perspectives but all centered on scripture and the life-changing message of the gospel.
Please feel free to share with friends and use ice-breakers for small groups or conversation starters with coffee mates!
Loving God when ...
Click on the title to watch previous videos:
- Introduction video with Susan Avery and Annette Horton
- Fear Drives me into a Ditch of Despair with Rosemary Spence
- Situations Feel Out of Control with Rachel McManigle
- I am in Desperate Need of Direction with Monique White
- The World Feels Hateful with Sylvia Tarro
- All I want to do is hide with Kim Hyland