Partner with parents to create a safe, age-appropriate experience where children (infant through 4th grade) learn about God and His redemptive plan in a creative and relevant way
- Pray for the children, parents and volunteers in the ministry.
- Recruit, train and coordinate workers for Kid Min. classes and events.
- Develop community with the volunteers
- Create and provide a warm, friendly learning environment for children and families.
- Use appropriate child development knowledge to best meet the needs of children in curriculum selection, the creation of policy and procedures, décor etc.
- Coordinate sanitation and safety protocols for Kid Min.
- Complete background checks and Ministry Safe training
- Take training in CPR and basic First Aid.
- Attend appropriate ministry training or conferences