Recruit and lead a team that sets-up, takes-down and maintains the equipment that is used for Sunday services and special events.
- Along with Executive Pastor, Worship Pastor, and Children’s Pastor determine the list of equipment that will need to be purchased for the church plant.
- Plan and implement the best procedure for setting up and taking down the services. Determine the scope and sequence.
- Recruit and schedule the volunteer team for each service. Look for ways to create community within the team.
- Do a final walk through the facility after each service to insure the cleanliness of the school.
- This team will also pair up with the Welcome and Hospitality Team to create and implement the Community Engagement Activities that proceed each Preview Service.